|4 October 2016|
|Previous Version||Next Version|
|Version 0.3.5c-xbp1||Version 0.3.7|
|v0.3.6 on the official forums|
Slime Rancher v0.3.6 is now available on Steam and Humble. It should be available on GOG later this week and it has been scheduled for Xbox cert. We expect it to be available on Xbox One next week.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The crystal slime has arrived on the Far, Far Range! As dangerous as it is beautiful, the crystal slime can produce fields of searing-hot, crystal hazards if left unattended. Have some water handy!
- Odd onions can now be found in the Indigo Quarry. A favorite of the crystal slime, these curious veggies can't be reliably grown in gardens, let alone foraged.
- The Far, Far Range has some new areas to explore, including a distant island wrapped in mysterious, giant rings in the Dry Reef, and a volcanic cave in the Indigo Quarry that's home to the crystal slimes.
- We've upgraded to a newer version of Unity and many players should see increased game stability and performance improvements.
- We've also added some additional performance improvements of our own because why the heck not.
- The tabby gordo on the beach behind the Overgrowth no longer drops a slime key. Instead it provides a teleporter to the ring island. Keys acquired from this gordo previously should now be considered ultimately useless trinkets or priceless collectibles that make you a better person for owning them, depending on your perspective.
- Previously purchased items from shops now show up as disabled entries at the bottom of the purchase list.
- The Moss Blanket has received some additional decorative props.
- Items like plorts and veggies now have soft sound effects when striking surfaces. No, we didn't obtain these sound effects by throwing live chickens at a wall. Who told you that?
- Added a numeric value to the FOV slider.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where loading random tips were hidden at some screen resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where the purchase interface could cut off some descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the Range Exchange could occasionally double-count certain items. The hamster inside the Range Exchange now has a calculator.